Operative Aufklärer Franken West

Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Operative Aufklärer Franken West

Forum der Operativen Aufklärer Franken West - Milsim Team

2 verfasser

Evennt Invitation !

shadowcompany
    shadowcompany

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Evennt Invitation ! Empty Evennt Invitation !

Beitrag  shadowcompany 13/6/2012, 07:12

Hello You guys,

first- i hope i post it in the right place,if not,i am sorry... Smile

i came across your videos over youtube and i was impressed,and tought to my self,
    to stop by,and to let you know about us....so here we go Smile

After the successful trainings and Operations at the same location in France last year, we as Shadow Company organise again a great Airsoft Milsim event Operation Helmand between Friday evening the 13th, Saturday the 14th and Sunday the 15th of July in Pont St. Vincent, near Nancy in France.. We would be pleased if you can join us there. There is already interest from some great and professional MILSIM teams and we would be pleased and honoured if you can be present as well! Please also see the attached flyer.

You can either play as Militia forces or the International Task Force (both with dress code camouflage) or as Rebels/Taliban (dress code Jallalah). You can sleep in a 'house' in the village, from this base you will operate. During our event everything is allowed, including Pyro’s, IED, tactics etc… the game is not just shooting, but also making trouble. You can be Rebel leader, Weapon or drug dealers or something else that you prefer. What ever you want: a lot is possible! Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with us.

Please prepare yourself for:

- special ITF (International Task Force)and Rebels/militia/Talliban camp

- Old German airport from WWII

- CQB trainingsfield and village of the French Commandos

- extractions, RECON, observations, LRRPs,cease and hold actions, POWs and much more

- day & night missions

- several scenarios and roll play (to register for)

- international and professional Milsims teams

- special military transport and mission based transportation with military vehicles

- and much more...!

Are you tough enough?

De price per person for the whole weekend is 75,- euro based on participation with own gear (from Friday evening till Sunday afternoon). Rental kits are available upon request.

For who the transportation is a problem, we are trying to set up a car pool system. So please let us know if that is interesting for you!

For more information please see [Es ist nur Administratoren erlaubt, diesen Link zu sehen] A map of the terrain is downloadable there.

For pictures of the terrain please go to: [Es ist nur Administratoren erlaubt, diesen Link zu sehen] or [Es ist nur Administratoren erlaubt, diesen Link zu sehen] In case you are interested there are 3 You Tube films (with thanks to Jonso!) that could be interesting to see as well if you don't know the terrain or our events:

[Es ist nur Administratoren erlaubt, diesen Link zu sehen]

In case you are interested to join us for Operation Helmand, let’s discuss things in more detail over the phone or per mail.

We do need the follow information for reservations per mail:

- name (in case relevant also nickname)

- team (in case relevant)

- preferred tenue and roll

- phone number

- expected time of arrival

We do hope to see you there again, and look forward to another great MILSIM experience!

In case you prefer this information in Dutch or French, please do not hesitate to email us.

With kind regards,

Mark

Mark Peeters

Shadow Company

+31-6-30640931
    [Es ist nur Administratoren erlaubt, diesen Link zu sehen]
    Steiner F-21
    Steiner F-21
    Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 653

Evennt Invitation ! Empty Re: Evennt Invitation !

Beitrag  Steiner F-21 18/6/2012, 21:03

Hi Mark,

nice to see you writing in our Forum. Hello from all of us.
    We have already read about your event, but time is always short in our team, because we visit many events and we all have full time jobs... But your event promotion sounds really nice and we will see if we are able to come to France.
    We will check this week, if we are able to manage to visit the operation. In case we are able to come, i´ll write you an email.

regards,

Daniel
    shadowcompany
    shadowcompany

Evennt Invitation ! Empty reply

Beitrag  shadowcompany 18/6/2012, 21:41

Hello Daniel !

first il have to apologize,my name is eliran,Mark is the founder of the Shadow,so i wrote his name in mistake... Embarassed

Well i understood the time matter,its like this with everone this days,but it is understood.

also,
    if you guys are coming,and u need directions,let me know !

if you guys have Facebook,feel free to add Mark peeters,to see more pictures from latest events,

Hope to see you guys,and hope all good with you,

Smile

Eli.
    Steiner F-21
    Steiner F-21
    Admin

Beitrag  Steiner F-21 20/6/2012, 15:06

Hi eli,

thats no problem.
    Ok, thank you for your helpfulness, we´ll see if we meet in person next month.
    Steiner F-21
    Steiner F-21
    Admin

Beitrag  Steiner F-21 12/7/2012, 00:15

Hi eli,

did you get my mail?
    shadowcompany
    shadowcompany

Evennt Invitation ! Empty yes buddy sorry for the

Beitrag  shadowcompany 12/7/2012, 00:31

yes buddy just replied,sorry for the mess Smile

Gesponserte Inhalte

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Aktuelles Datum und Uhrzeit: 10/5/2024, 01:37